To make sure we reach as many of the residents as possible we have put together some of the display material for you to view at your leisure and a facility for you to contribute and respond to the preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan for Ponteland Civil Parish.
Please click on the image above to view the display boards from the Consultation Event in the order that they were presented or click here
Please click on the image above to view the Consultation Event Document or click here
The image below is a slideshow presentation which was played during the consultation event. Click the arrows to cycle through the slides. You can also view it at full screen by clicking the expand button on the bottom right of the graphic.
Why not come along, you’re invited.
I am sure you are aware that later in September, 19th, 20th 26th, 27th September the Ponteland Neighbourhood Plan Group are hosting their first Community Consultation on:
“Vision and Objectives”, for the Civil Parish of Ponteland.
This event at the Memorial Hall will show you:
- What is Neighbourhood Planning all about?
- How Ponteland can benefit from having its own Neighbourhood Plan.
- What is the process to achieve such a Plan?
- How long will this take?
- How you can help by supporting the Ponteland Neighbourhood Plan Group.
If Ponteland does not have a Neighbourhood Plan:
- To live with continued inappropriate development pressure.
- To be forced into reactive approach, responding to each planning application as it is made.
This is another opportunity for you to give us your views, talk to members of the Steering Group and be more informed about what is going on in Ponteland and how this can really influence the future of our Community.